Swim Team Update

Sent by Bard, Karla (Bard, Karla) on 5/9/2020. This announcement was emailed to all users

For Swim or Potential Swim Team families:

Good morning Blue Dolphin Families,

I sure wished by now I'd be coming to you with more solid information about our season.  We have been in a holding pattern for a couple months now. We did have zoom meetings with ASA and our surrounding neighborhood pools this week to help paint a picture of what this season will look like.  

For starters, it has NOT been determined that we will have a swim season by Byrnwyck or ASA.  We will be giving our neighborhood decision to ASA within the next 10 days and ASA should have a final decision around 6/5.  We know that given the current state of our community and the COVID-19 pandemic so many sports and activities have been cancelled or postponed.  We are hoping that we can salvage swim but we need to hear from you as safety of our families is our top priority.  ​

Please take the survey below to give us an idea of where your family stands on some of the potential new requirements.  It should take no more than a minute or two.  We will compile the results to aid in our decision with the Byrnwyck board.  As mentioned before we will issue refunds when/if necessary.  You will see the same survey coming from our Facebook page and Byrnwyck blue dolphin page but please just complete it once. 


Your Swim Managers,

Karla and Amanda